Friday, April 3, 2009

My bestfriend BOB



He showed me how to love,
He showed me how to care.
How I miss him when he was still there.
Each blink I wish I didn't have to take,
Decesions I wish we never had to make.


"Memories made in the coldest winter, winter, winter... Good bye my friend, will I EVER LOVE again.. "

Try not to dwell,
As you wish me well.
It's show and tell so here's my <3
Now Torn apart,
He owns a piece, Forever...
As no one else can ever have it again, never.


"Didn't YOU know I was waiting on YOU, Waiting on a DREAM that would never come true..."

He showed me how to be better,
We together enjoyed the weather.
The rainy and the sunny days,
Both equally are our favs.
From dusk til dawn and on and on,
Our lightening storms were when I felt most safe and warm.


"No matter what YOU'll NEVER take that from me!"

He let me share,
He let me care,
Unaware I should beware.
Didn't last long,
But our love is strong,
Can't stay mad when youre wrong.
Now how can I go on,
Jane's bored at home
And all alone
Left in the rain to roam...

The RAIN we love.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, Don't say YOU will, YOU will, YOU will... I pray YOU will.."

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a beautiful poem! You really have a gift for words. I hope you post more writing when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete