Friday, April 24, 2009

Will gone Wild!






Will Ferrell has done some crazy stunts, and I must mention some GREAT, Hilarious movies, (I love this guy!) He takes it to a next level on his adventure on the Discovery Channels Man -vs- Wild. Armed with only the most basic survival equipment Will and show host Bear Grylls- who is an ex-Special Forces soildier and survival expert- went on a 2 day joint expedition. They even drank their own pee, so I've heard.. ohh NOW um, I don't know about that one. I mean yes you can survive off it but it's for a T.V. show...so I don't know if I could go that far. I wonder how much they got paid for the show.. and to drink their own PEE! :) lol I SOOO wanna see this show..lol. Look out for it on the Discovery Channel- think it airs June 2nd, Check out the video below for a taste of the show.
...And I think i may just watch me som Ron Burgundy again...right now! :D



Mr. Will Ferrell can also be seen in these movies: Elf (I like this 1 LOTs!), Old School, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (my FAV!), Wedding Crashers, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Blades of Glory (my other FAV), Kicking & Screaming, Step Brothers, Land of the Lost (Coming to a Theatre near you) etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment