Monday, March 30, 2009

Jai Ho "Victory to thee"


I love this song "Jai Ho" (Pussycat Dolls and Ar Rehman) from the movie Slumdog Millionaire.


This is a must see movie! Slumdog Millionaire is easily now one of my favorite movies of all time! It touched my every emotion, a totally amazing film. It made me sad, confused, angry, worried, happy etc. If you have not yet seen Slumdog Millionaire I suggest you see it when it comes out on DVD, you won't be disappointed, at all! It deserved all of the awards it won. The actors from the children right up to the adults gave amazing performances, I really want to watch it again now just thinking about it. It will be a DVD that I buy, and I don't BUY many! So...that tells you how good I think it is!


Below is the song played along with a video trailer of the movie and a brief overview, hope you enjoy... and NAE SAY: Check out the movie if you haven't seen it, and WATCH IT AGAIN if you have! :)




Slumdog Millionaire Movie Overview

Jamal Malik, an 18 year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai, is just one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India’s “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?” But when the show breaks for the night, police arrest him on suspicion of cheating; how could a street kid know so much? Desperate to prove his innocence, Jamal tells the story of his life in the slum where he and his brother grew up, of their adventures together on the road, of vicious encounters with local gangs, and of Latika, the girl he loved and lost. Each chapter of his story reveals the key to the answer to one of the game show’s questions. Intrigued by Jamal’s story, the jaded Police Inspector begins to wonder what a young man with no apparent desire for riches is really doing on this game show? When the new day dawns and Jamal returns to answer the final question, the Inspector and sixty million viewers are about to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Nae me n mommy saw dis when she visited last week its 1 of me favorites now too, we also saw de Hannah Montana 1 but i dont think thats gettin no awards lol

    ReplyDelete