Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GO GUCCI!




The new SS10 collection from Gucci is on point, as well as their campaign. You can just about smell the sweet sea breeze with a hint of Gucci blowing in from the tropics. I have posted 3 pics, top one is my favorite followed by 2 more below.

(above)I love the dress and shoes in this image. The model (Natasha Poly) wears them exceptionally well and the choice of scenery, layout etc for this shot as well as the rest of the campaign shots... just amazing! Her still stiff like looking limbs with the movement of her hair is a sweet contrast. Such a great capture. And the (grey) dress (above)... you don't even want to get me started, that's one for MY WARDROBE! I'd wear the hell out of it, as well as the shoes! Lord knows I love me a nice pair of HIGH HEELS!


*So for anyone who would like to add this to my much needed attire, feel free to let me know if you need any of my size info, etc. ;)











No comments:

Post a Comment